Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Princeton!?

So, this daydream may not last ... just like my plans to keep a blog journal online... but I think I'd really like to get my D.Min from Princeton. Their program is very good and I like the fact that it less specialized then some others. I was talking to Kat this week saying that I really loved being a camp director because I wanted to be the camp counselors camp counselor. This is a pattern in my life. Her response was a West Wing allusion "Ohh, like when someone said to Josh, 'You don't want to be the guy... you want to be the guy that the guy depends on!'" Yup. I like being a pastor...and I have a LOT more yet to learn. But, I could really love being a pastor's pastor. (NOT a bishop...they don't actually get to do that kind of pastoring all to often because of all the bureaucracy that we need them to deal with!) So, in 5-7 years, me working on a doctorate? Can you picture it? Rev. Dr. Jen ... or to my internet friends Rev. Dr. Campy? It's a good goal and something that has brought some hope and excitement these days! Want to start the grace2you fund for future Princeton grads? They aren't as cheap as the do it yourself over the internet degrees! *SMILE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home