Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Northern Lights

Okay, so how do you actually capture the Northern Lights on a camera? I wish I could. Growing up I always wanted to see the Northern Lights but Indiana is a bit too far south to see them (Rumor has it that every once in a great rare while it is possible but....) Well, not here! It happens and I get to sit outside (freezing to death...) and there they are above my head. This last time, they were LITERALLY straight up instead of in the northern sky! (I almost had to look south to see them!) It was amazing!!! I've only seen the grey/green ones....someday I hope they show up in color! While I cannot film them (just don't have the technology to do it!) I'm going to work on some watercolors sometime soon. Maybe that will be fun! Something new to play with instead of just painting sunsets! I need to start two funds I think...the "send Jen to Princeton for her D.Min" fund and the "hurry up and buy a potters wheel so you can make useful art" fund! I also need to simplify my life. I have too much crap. So...wanna do a winter garage sale? That should be fun! HA! Okay...back to waxing poetic about the Northern Lights... :) Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home