Hopeless Cause!
So, I wore a red shoe and a black shoe for 4 hours without noticing. I forgot to deposit a paycheck and wondered why I didn't have enough rent money. I can't remember names. And now...I totally forgot there was a church council meeting.
Yes, it is funny...yes I am laughing...but I'm also highly discouraged. I don't care how "natural" it is, I don't like being so stupid. So, Katrina thinks that my job would be yucky -- boring boring boring not much being demanded of me...and then HIGH ENERGY DO IT ALL ALL AT ONCE type of stuff. I dunno.
This week, I'm doing the first funeral for someone who I actually knew in life and who knew me. Wonderful family...really want the best for them.
So, you few who actually check out my blog. Email me sometime!
Yes, it is funny...yes I am laughing...but I'm also highly discouraged. I don't care how "natural" it is, I don't like being so stupid. So, Katrina thinks that my job would be yucky -- boring boring boring not much being demanded of me...and then HIGH ENERGY DO IT ALL ALL AT ONCE type of stuff. I dunno.
This week, I'm doing the first funeral for someone who I actually knew in life and who knew me. Wonderful family...really want the best for them.
So, you few who actually check out my blog. Email me sometime!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home