more bad poetry
The watery world rages and roars
I'm gasping for breath
(are you breathing Jen?)
The seas are no longer separate
water pours one into another
(You forgot to breathe again)
Turbid water ruins all the fresh
and leaves a murky smell in my soul
(okay, breathe this time)
I love to swim in deep cold water
that takes your breath away
(ARE YOU BREATHING JEN?)
But, I'm gasping for breath
=========================================
The world is roaring, roaring around me and within
like a thunderstorm crashing to begin.
My soul is filled with anguish, trembling with fear
I long to embrace the silence which I cannot hear.
The silence creeps in slowly – but isn’t the loving kind
it fills my heart with sadness and verily wracks my mind.
Rain begins to pour libations upon the ground
the trees and grass are happy, but I begin to drown.
Thirsty natures drinks with sipping, sucking and with draughts
while my lamentations has me submerged in my thoughts.
The waters all around me are turbid with my rage
yet, the placid exterior keeps a blank page.
I'm gasping for breath
(are you breathing Jen?)
The seas are no longer separate
water pours one into another
(You forgot to breathe again)
Turbid water ruins all the fresh
and leaves a murky smell in my soul
(okay, breathe this time)
I love to swim in deep cold water
that takes your breath away
(ARE YOU BREATHING JEN?)
But, I'm gasping for breath
=========================================
The world is roaring, roaring around me and within
like a thunderstorm crashing to begin.
My soul is filled with anguish, trembling with fear
I long to embrace the silence which I cannot hear.
The silence creeps in slowly – but isn’t the loving kind
it fills my heart with sadness and verily wracks my mind.
Rain begins to pour libations upon the ground
the trees and grass are happy, but I begin to drown.
Thirsty natures drinks with sipping, sucking and with draughts
while my lamentations has me submerged in my thoughts.
The waters all around me are turbid with my rage
yet, the placid exterior keeps a blank page.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home