So, Are You?
Are you patient enough
Willing to say for the 800th time
the thing that I didn’t believe the 1st?
Are you patient enough
Able to show me the same move
that you just did 7 times in a row?
Are you patient enough
Amused at how long my childish
(child-like) stubborness can seem to last?
Are you patient enough
Overlooking the tears that build in my
frustration when I fight with my self to do what I want?
Are you patient enough
To help me be patient enough with myself?
Willing to say for the 800th time
the thing that I didn’t believe the 1st?
Are you patient enough
Able to show me the same move
that you just did 7 times in a row?
Are you patient enough
Amused at how long my childish
(child-like) stubborness can seem to last?
Are you patient enough
Overlooking the tears that build in my
frustration when I fight with my self to do what I want?
Are you patient enough
To help me be patient enough with myself?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home